Tuesday, September 16, 2008

18 minutes today!

I'm at 18 minutes! I took Saturday and Sunday off and ran 17 min yesterday and 18 today! Ok so It's not that big of deal to most people but to me....it's pretty good...and I guess the best part is that I look forward to it and actually enjoy it!....

Ok so enough exercise talk. Another big thing in our lives is that we NEED TO SELL OUR HOUSE! That is if we want the house we have now built....if it is not what God has for us, well, then I don't want it! I have completely turned the situation over to Him!! 

Well, Hayes is about to be home from being gone to Mississippi for 2 days and I have made him a good dinner of Baked Ziti, Ceasar Salad, and chocolate cream cheese cupcakes for dessert (well actually Tria Market made those)....hahaha  and I got him a surprise that he has been wanting for a while ( a bag for his computer that he can have while he rides his motorcycle). I did it because 2 weeks ago Hayes became a licensed Pastor and I want him to know how proud I am of him! I love my husband with all my heart and I am so proud of the Godly man he is and what an amazing leader he has become!! The Lord has blessed me so much with him!

Ok, so I am off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment