Thursday, January 22, 2009

9 1/2 weeks and counting....

hahaha...i know I have a LONG way to go but I have to say that I am enjoying pregnancy so far! God has truly blessed me with feeling really good about 85% of the time. The other 15% is just pure exhaustion and a little bit of uncomfort in the lower back/tailbone area....but I can not complain!! 

Tuesday morning at 10 am Hayes and I will go again to the doctor and this time we should HEAR the heartbeat this time! I am super excited! But I have to say I am a getting a little impatient....I want to know the sex of the baby sooooo bad! I know patience is a virtue but it is just not something that I have a ton of! I honestly am just ready to know and call it by name when I am praying for the wee one! Anyway, I know, time flies and I am truly enjoying each step. I really want to enjoy for the next 8 months it just being Hayes and I. I want to soak it all up!!! We are planning a beach trip the beginning of May before he goes on the 3 week mission trip to Peru and before I am as big as a house!!!! (I have a feeling there will be a short weekend trip to the beach before the baby though!)

Life is good... and very full!!! We are still believing the Lord for some things but I am standing on His promises that He is faithful....He knows what we need....and what we don't need!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! I am so glad that your feeling good! We are so excited...we find out tomorrow!
    Love ya,