Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Will you be my Valentine....a little late?

Yeah so Valentine's day for us is a little hectic. Hayes being the Director of 24/7 + the biggest event that 24/7 puts on all year being the same week as Valentines = not a lot of time for Valentine's celebrations for us! :) But that's ok.... we will just celebrate a little late. I have a little something up my sleeve for this Valentine's weekend but I will not post it JUST in case Hayes happens to read this! It is a surprise for my sweet hubby who has been working so hard the last few weeks on the dinner theater. But I AM looking forward to sharing the details of our fun celebration afterwards (well maybe not ALL of the details :) 

oh and the baby bump.... yeah, it is growing...I will have to post pics soon...

HAVE A GREAT VALENTINE'S WEEK!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment